A LONG TIME AGO BUT NOT SO FAR AWAY
Interactive History - 2014
Open daily May 7 to September 1, 2014;
Wednesday to Sunday from September 3, to September 21, 2014
Hours: 9:30AM – 5:00PM
What’s New at Upper Canada Village?
- NEW EARLY OPENING: Site opens and education programming starts on
- NEW War of 1812 Education Day: A full-day of hands-on mini sessions that address the expectations in the Gr. 7 Ontario History Curriculum.
- Train Special: Take advantage of our special $11.19 combo price per student for the Miniature Train experience and Upper Canada Village visit. Learn about the Battle of Crysler’s Farm on your train ride and spend a few hours in Upper Canada Village’s interactive environment to experience life in the 19th century.
- Live-In Adventure Day Program: Our popular immersive program now available during the day! To accommodate schools or groups who are unable to spend the night, Upper Canada Village now offers a day version of the Live-In, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., May 20 to 23.
- Admission to the Discovery Centre exhibits included in each booking. Explore the history of settlement along the St. Lawrence River, the dramatic events surrounding the Battle of Crysler’s Farm, the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway and the making of Upper Canada Village.
Programs at a glance – starting at only $8.65 per person incl. tax
Self-Guided Discovery Visit
Daily May 7 to September 1, 2014
Wednesday – Sunday, September 3 to September 21, 2014
War of 1812 - Education day
May 26, 2014
Grade 3 Special Activity Days
May 13 and 14, 2014; May 20 and 21, 2014 and June 3 and 4, 2014.
May 7 – Sept. 1, 2014
Medieval Festival Education Day and Warriors through Ancient Civilizations
June 9, 2014
Overnight Live-In Adventure (space is limited)
May 7-8, 2014; May 12-15, 2014; June 2-19, 2014 (Monday to Thursday); September 10-13, 2014; September 19-20, 2014 and October 1-2, 2014
*Primarily offered Monday to Thursday; weekend program is possible if space allows
Live In Adventure DAY Program
May 20- 23, 2014
Tuesday to Friday June 3 to June 6 2014
10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Off-Season Guided Tours
Booked daily April 21 to May 6; Mondays and Tuesdays September 2 to 21;
daily September 22 to October 13