A LONG TIME AGO BUT NOT SO FAR AWAY
Interactive History - 2015
Open daily May 6 to September 7, 2015;
Wednesday to Sunday from September 9 to September 20, 2015
Hours: 9:30AM – 5:00PM
What’s New at Upper Canada Village?
- NEW EARLY OPENING: Site opens and education programming starts on
- Second Annual War of 1812 Education Day: A full-day of hands-on mini sessions that address the expectations in the Gr. 7 Ontario History Curriculum.
- Train Special: Take advantage of our special $11.54 combo price per student for the Miniature Train experience and Upper Canada Village visit. Learn about the Battle of Crysler’s Farm on your train ride and spend a few hours in Upper Canada Village’s interactive environment to experience life in the 19th century.
- Live-In Adventure Day Program: Our popular immersive program now available during the day! To accommodate schools or groups who are unable to spend the night, Upper Canada Village now offers a day version of the Live-In, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Admission to the Discovery Centre exhibits included in each booking. Explore the history of settlement along the St. Lawrence River, the dramatic events surrounding the Battle of Crysler’s Farm, the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway and the making of Upper Canada Village.
Programs at a glance – starting at only $8.99 per person incl. tax
Self-Guided Discovery Visit
Daily May 6 to September 7, 2015
Wednesday – Sunday, September 8 to September 20, 2015
War of 1812 - Education day
May 25, 2015
Grade 3 Special Activity Days
May 12 and 13, 2015; May 19 and 20, 2015 and June 2 and 3, 2015.
May 6 – Sept. 7, 2015
Medieval Monday - A Day in the Life of an Early Society
June 8, 2015
Overnight Live-In Adventure* (space is limited)
May 6, 7;
June 1-18 (Monday to Thursday);
*Primarily offered Monday to Thursday; weekend program is possible if space allows
Live In Adventure DAY Program
May 19- 22, 2015
Tuesday to Friday June 2 to June 5, 2015
10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Off-Season Guided Tours
Booked daily April 20 to May 5; Mondays and Tuesdays, September 8, 14 and 15;
daily September 21 to October 12