War of 1812 Military Re-enactment Weekend
Step right into the authentically recreated camps of the British and American army during the War of 1812. Meet period craftspeople, artisans and sutlers who come together to create a large display of living military history. Watch re-enactment battles near the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building, next door to Upper Canada Village.
The weekend will include:
- Live action battle on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, starting at 1:15 p.m. with military music (Drums of the Crown Forces), a Children’s Muster Parade and Cannon Run (in the field west of the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Monument)
- Period Merchants and Artisans
- Military Camp open to the public - south of the Miniature Train Station
- Cavalry demonstrations
- Ongoing demonstrations and drills
- Visit the displays and life-sized dioramas at the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building
This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Crysler's Farm Battlefield.
Stay tuned for the full program.