2016 DATES OF OPERATION
Welcome to the Village Regular Season:
- Daily May 5 to September 5 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- September 7 to September 18 (regular admission fees apply) 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Wednesday through Sunday ONLY. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
The Miniature Train operates daily from May 5 to September 5 and on weekends only from September 10 to 18 from 11:00 a.m. till 5 p.m. The last run is at 4:40 p.m.
You should plan to spend the day at Upper Canada Village in order to experience fully all the Village has to offer, though you may capture the essence of the Village in as little as two hours.
Fall Guided Tours
Find out how Upper Canada Village came to be and visit four to six historic buildings with a costumed guide outside of our regular season. These special fall guided tours for drop-in visitors are offered September 6, 12 & 13, then daily after the Village’s closure, from September 19 to October 10, 2015.
Tours are approximately 1-1/2 hours in length and start from the Village Store at 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. In case of greater demand, tours may be offered more frequently.
- October 1 - 19: Thursday to Sunday, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- October 20 - 29: Thursday to Sunday, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Open Thanksgiving Monday (October 10): 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- October 30: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Alight at Night
- December 1 - 4: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- December 8 - 11: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- December 15 - 23: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- December 26 - January 1: 5:00pm - 9:00pm