Fall Guided Tours
We will be introducing our fall programming from Monday, September 6th to Friday, September 24th. A Village guide will lead guests on a 90 minute informative and scenic walking tour. Guided tours are available at 10:30 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
Tours will have limited capacity and require advance booking online.
Award-winning Pumpkinferno is returning this fall! This mesmerizing installation of artist-inspired, glowing pumpkins is a not-to-be-missed event for all ages!
Tickets now on sale.
Before You Visit During the Summer
How can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets must be purchased online.
What is the cost of admission?
- General admission (13+): $15 (plus HST)
- Children (0-4): Free
What is the address / directions to Upper Canada Village?
- Located at 13740 County Road 2, Morrisburg, Ontario
- For directions, please click here.
What are your hours of operation?
- Open daily with guided tours available at 10:30 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
Will rides be available (train, tow scow, carry-alls)?
- Rides (train, carry-alls, and tow scow) are not operational.
Will parking be available?
- Parking is available at no charge on site. All visitor and vehicle access to our parking lot and public spaces will be open as well.
Will washrooms be available?
- Washrooms will be available on site. These washrooms are virtually touchless and will be cleaned throughout the day.
Do you have maps available online?
- Upper Canada Village maps can be downloaded from our website directly to your mobile device.
Will food and beverage be available?
- BeaverTails is available.
Are pets permitted?
- Only service animals are permitted.
Health & Safety Measures
Will there be any screening of guests for COVID-19 upon arrival to ensure safety of other guests?
- Guests will be required to self-assess their health and will be encouraged to not visit our attractions if there is any possibility that they may have contracted or have come into contact with COVID-19. Guests will be pre-screened prior to entering the site by a staff member.
Will there be guidelines for physical distancing?
- All guests will have to follow physical distancing rules as mandated by the Ontario Government. You must stay 2 metres from others. Our staff will monitor and educate customers on physical distancing rules.
What measures are you taking to ensure the safety of your staff and guests?
Additional measures that have been undertaken are:
- Guests may bring their own personal protective equipment; gloves, masks and/or face coverings, hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning products if they wish.
- Programming has been modified to provide a touchless experience as much as possible. Where this is unavoidable, hand washing or sanitizing stations are available.
- Cleaning practices have been enhanced throughout the tour route and restrooms.
- Many other steps have been taken in consultation with the Eastern Ontario Health Unit, in line with provincial guidelines.
- Discovery Centre Museum will be closed.
- Walkways from the parking lot will be marked with distancing lines to accommodate families.
- Signage will communicate best practices so guests continue to adhere to best health and safety practices. This includes, but is not limited to, signs to use hand sanitizer at the entrance to the Discovery Centre, maintain physical distance, and washroom availability.
- Guests will gain access to walk through the Village at the Discovery Centre.
- Village Store will only be available to guests upon completion of their tour to allow for controlled capacity and to be able to maintain physical distancing in line with public health guidance and provincial guidelines for retail establishments.